Interesting Interview Questions asked right now

As you all know that there is a revolution in technology front and if you are a developer who is still stuck in some legacy project and continuing developing you might get a shock If you are applying for a job interview in future.

Same thing happened with me. I want to share some of my experience in what new is being asked in technology front. This may help some of you to get through the interview process.

1. Coding test.

      a) nearly everybody is asking for coding test now. Asking for complex Questions. What I got surprised are below points.

           a.i) Apart from problem-solving using c#. People are asking problem-solving in Javascript as well. currently what companies are looking for is c# as well as javascript expert. So, that developer can handle the movement in technology from .net to node and angular front.

           a.ii) The companies are not only looking for c# problem solving they want to see you are taking care of performance when you are solving the problems. So, we need to figure out best practice in performance in each line of code we are writing. then only we can clear these interviews.

            a.iii)Few companies I went through were asking for test-driven development while writing code. So, when I went for coding test in these companies I got a shock. because they were asking to use TDD. I said yes but they are saying you can't write a code unless I have a test case. Then I said yes. But again as we have had of writing logic. I tried to add some extra logic without adding a test case but to my surprise, a tool named ncrunch installed on recruitment company location identified and highlighted that I have a logic which doesn't have any unit test. I got very stressed because I had not even build the code and realised if I don't use ncrunch during my development there is no way I can clear the coding test in this company.

         a.iv) I found myself stuck in fixing the problems in my mind and there was no way I can solve the problem in stipulated time. the better approach I learned was to split the problem into many parts and fix them separately and then only integrate for taking care of all the scenarios asked on the problem-solving test.

2. Web Security Questions: As you all know security is Important. And as developers, we know few security questions like "SQL Injection","Cross-Site Scripting Attach","Cross-Site anti-forgery". What most developers don't know the term OWASP.   And As I never heard this term I gave a strange look to the interviewer. What I didn't know was it will be asked to me in another interview again. So, When I looked at it I found out that OWASP is standard in which we go through top 10 security vulnerabilities of a website and the common mistakes we do as the developer before releasing the website to production which compromise our website to hackers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authorize.net Integration eCommerce Payment Gateway ( Direct Post Method New! )

Get Organised with OneNote

Test your Sql Query Online