How to Practice and Improve your C# Skills

Today I found our few websites to practice our your language skills for example c#. Being a software developer I had always been learning new languages and always had a feeling like I am expert in c#. But there was no way I can validate it or practice it in my spare time.

1. Codewars.com

          This website is too good for practising and improving your skills with c# or other languages like Python, Ruby or Typescript. The best thing I found with this website is you can start with low level and keep practising more and more complex programs unless you achieve mastery in your skill.

        The best part is you can contribute by adding problems you find yourself. also, there are more languages you can practice. Currently, I am registered with c#, Javascript and Typescript.

2. Hacker Rank.

         This website is very good to practice complex problem solving using c#. This is specifically for preparing of code test in an interview.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authorize.net Integration eCommerce Payment Gateway ( Direct Post Method New! )

Get Organised with OneNote

Test your Sql Query Online