Visual Studio team System. How to add a new project into TFS. Why I need TFS in first place.

Hi, I started with a small , freelancing, new project. Inbetween, the project i did some minor mistake and things were behaving wrongly in my project. in these small and fast pased developments we don't have time to resolve the unnessary errors and we wants to review what changes we did. Sometimes urgently we need to deploy code which was few days earlier.

All, this is very difficult if we don't have TFS. I installed TFS and I faced lot of configuration issues both with connecting with Sql Server express and then Adding a new project. below are the tutorials that helped me with these.

Configuring TFS with Sql Express.
When I tried to configure the TFS with Existing SqlExpress i was getting two errors. which i don't have at this moment. But the final solution i understood is.
1. uninstall ur current Sql Express and then from TFS itself try to create that Sql Express edition. Then the problem got resolved.

Adding a new project in TFS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authorize.net Integration eCommerce Payment Gateway ( Direct Post Method New! )

Get Organised with OneNote

Test your Sql Query Online